Thursday, January 8, 2009

#18 Handrail Advertising


An article on Greatoutdoornetwork.com reported that Escalator Handrail Advertising achieves unprecedented 76% unprompted advertising recall. The results far out-performed competing out of home media such as billboards, street furniture or shopping centre panels.
  • 76% unprompted advertising recall
  • 75% unprompted brand recall
  • 85% prompted advertising recall

W6M: It's been a while since my last post, finally found something interesting for me to write about. The idea of guerrilla marketing (which I define is non-traditional advertising or something that cuts through the clutter) always interests me. You could try to probably pull off messaging, or just simply use your logo. My creative director suggested customizing up/down messaging. Cav’s RISE UP or Bob Evans DOWN ON THE FARM.

No comments: