Thursday, July 9, 2009

#28 The Decline of Traditional Advertising...What does that mean?


Forrester Research released its five year forecast that estimates interactive marketing spending from 2009 – 2014. Forrester predicts that interactive marketing in the US will near $55 billion and represent 21% of all marketing spend by 2014 and will include search marketing, display advertising, email marketing, social media, and mobile marketing.

W6M: A co-worker just passed along this article on how traditional advertising is on the decline. If you read it closely, this article applies to agencies that don't adapt. Lucky for us, we adapt well.

My job isn't traditional advertising. My job is to create solutions to business problems for my clients. In my experience, the best solutions are typically an integrated approach of the mediums that best reach my targeted audience. You tell me what your objective is. I recommend the best approach.

No comments: